If you let your property to tennts, you’ll need more than just home insurance.
Get Landlord Insurance from £120 Per Year!
While you’re not legally required to have landlord insurance, there are risks associated with a rented property that won’t be covered under a home insurance policy. And without the right cover, unexpected events could leave you seriously out of pocket.
Get landlord insurance from just £120 per year
- Buildings insurance to repair or rebuild your property following a loss
- Property owners’ liability cover (up to £10 million)
- Cover to re-house your tenants in alternative accommodation after a flood or fire
- Cover for up to 10 properties in one policy
- 0% interest on installments when you choose to pay monthly